Patient Stories with random stock photos
Many of our patients have volunteered to speak with other women who may have questions about what it is like to go through restorative breast surgery. If you would like to speak with someone who has already gone through the process, please contact us and we will find a "buddy" for you.
- I'm a Doctor Who Flew to New York From Hawaii
- I'm a BRCA Patient Worried About Prophylactic Mastectomy
- I'm A Competitive Dancer With Failed Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction
- I Have My Own TV Show and I Love My New Breasts
- I'm a Medical Practice Manager with Failed Impants
- I Researched Surgeons to Find the "Best of the Best"